Christopher J. Mitchell
Christopher J. Mitchell, Esq.
Red Bank, New Jersey
phone: (732) 741-2525
fax: (732) 741-2192
email: Contact Me
Christopher is an associate who represents clients in a variety of civil litigation matters. He is passionate about guiding clients through difficult times and explaining what to expect every step of the way. The majority of Christopher’s practice has concentrated on personal injury litigation, including auto accidents, medical negligence, and premises liability cases. He has also successfully represented clients in both municipal court and workers’ compensation trials.
Christopher completed his undergraduate studies at Boston University where he received a B.A. in English language and literature with minor concentrations in political science and Spanish. He subsequently earned his J.D. law degree from Rutgers School of Law—Newark, where he served as an editor of the Rutgers Law Review.
Throughout law school, Christopher was also an active member in a number of local and national trial advocacy programs. He has placed first in multiple competitions, and has also received a number of individual honors for outstanding trial advocacy. During his final year of law school, Christopher was elected Chairperson of the Rutgers Moot Court Board, where he oversaw all school-wide trial and appellate events.
In his spare time, Christopher enjoys music, traveling, and participating in obstacle course races.
Areas of Practice
- Personal injury litigation, including auto accidents, medical negligence, premises liability and fall cases, and dog bite cases.
- Municipal court, including DUI and DWI offenses and other traffic violations.
- Will, trust, and estate litigation
- Labor and employment litigation
- Commercial litigation
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court – District of New Jersey
- Rutgers School of Law—Newark, Juris Doctor
- Boston University—B.A.
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Monmouth Bar Association