Roger J. Foss, Esq.
Red Bank, New Jersey
phone: (732) 741-2525
fax: (732) 741-2192
email: [email protected]
Areas of Practice:
- Estates and Trusts
- Real Estate & Zoning
- Commercial Litigation
- Chancery Litigation
- New Jersey, 1975
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 1975
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit, 1977
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1979
- University of Minnesota Law School, 1975, Juris Doctor
- St. Olaf College, 1972, Bachelor of Arts
- FDIC v. Shain, Schaffer & Rafanello, 944 F. 2nd 129 (3rd Cir. 1991)
- Warminster Investments. Corp. vs. FDIC, 838 F. 2nd. 464 (3rd Cir. 1987)
- RTC v. Lanzaro, 140 NJ 244 (1995)
- Public Loan Co., Inc. V. Fdic, 803 F.2d 82 ((3rd Cir.) 1986)
- In Re Mountain Ridge State Bank, 244 N.J. Super. 115 ((App. Div.) 1990)
- Allied Asset Management
- Bank of New York Mellon, N.A.
- Computer Data Source, Inc.
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corp.
- First Union National Bank
- Fleet Bank
- Garden State Trust Co.
- GE Capital Asset Management Corp.
- H.O. Penn Machinery
- Holy Trinity Evangelical Lutheran, Red Bank
- Manasquan Savings Bank
- Mercy Center Corporation
- N.J. Auto Wholesales Assoc.
- National Loan Investors, Inc.
- Navesink Lodge #9, F. & A. M.
- Red Bank Charter School Foundation
- Resolution Trust Corp.
- The Salvation Army, Red Bank
- Sovereign Bank & Trust Co.
- STARS Challenge, Inc.
- Terranomics, Inc.
- Tinton Falls State Bank
- Two River Community Bank
- United Methodist, Red Bank
- White Water Acquisition Co., LP
- Financial Institutions Reform, Recovery and Enforcement Act (FIRREA) NJSBA, 1990
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- American Bar Association
- New Jersey Bar Association
- Monmouth Bar Association
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA)
Past Employment Positions:
- Parson, Cauzona, Blair & Warren
Pro Bono Activities:
- First Night, Red Bank, 1992 – 1994
- Director, The Harbor School, 1977 – 1982
- Holy Trinity Evangelical Lutheran Red Bank (Finance Chairman), 2004 – 2008
- Trustee, Kings Conservatory of Music, 1991 – 1995
- Director, Lincroft Village Green Association, 1999 – Present
- Member, Monmouth County Mental Health Board, 1977 – 1981
- NJ ELCA Audit Committee
- Trustee, Red Bank Charter School, 2008-Present
- Member, Route 520 Traffic Task Force, 2006 – 2008
- Life Member, The Salvation Army Advisory Board, 1978 – Present
- Trustee, STARS Challenge, Inc., 2005-Present